Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Week 15

I’m feeling better this week as far as the pregnancy goes. I seem to have a bit more energy and my appetite has allowed me to consume healthy foods instead of junk. That’s a good sign. I’ve been feeling flutters at night off and on. For whatever reason concern is in the back of my head, I think it is because I am feeling good that I’m wondering if I’m still pregnant. I haven’t felt the flutters in a couple of days but other than that I have other reason to feel that way. I must just have to have something to worry about. I have read that it is normal to have those feelings. I have an ultrasound on Thursday so I am very much looking forward to that and I’m going to my OB on Friday. I’m sure all is well as I didn’t take my nausea meds last night and I felt nauseous this morning and almost spewed a couple of times.

I think we have settled on a name…Sage Logan. There is not a big selection of S names but I think the hubby did good as he came up with that combination. We are a family of 4’s now.

We’ve started our list of stuff to get done. Mostly organizing rooms right now, not really having anything specifically to do with the baby but it is prep work. Man…I would love to hire a personal organizer to come in and do all of it for me. I just don’t have the motivation to do anything. Today…I want to sleep badly.

No comments: