Monday, July 14, 2008

iPhone Snob

I am now the proud owner of a new, old (gently used) iPhone!! The hubby, a loyal everything Apple consumer, purchased a new iPhone this weekend and I was the recipient of this old (gently used) one. This is quite an event because I’m one of those peeps that only requires her phone to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, access the Internet and have an alarm, that’s it…nothing fancy. UNTIL Apple came out with the new and improved iPhone and I became next in line for the original. I have been inducted into the Apple club and the hubby can now share his wealth of Apple application knowledge in his quest to convert me to the MAC way of thinking. It’s not that I refuse to go to the other side, I’m slowly getting there. I work with PC’s and before the hubby I didn’t know anyone that publicly admitted to owning a MAC, he’s introduced me to a whole way of thinking…in more ways than one.

For now, I have the pleasure of being an iPhone snob, even if it is the iPhone 1.o and when asked how many states are bordered with four states and to name them, I can whip out my fancy schmancy iPhone and have the answer for you with in minutes. Oh…and I can find out where I parked my car.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Noooooo!!! Don't go to the darkside!

Unknown said...

I am a Mac fan and the iphones are so much fun.