Monday, September 22, 2008

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I decided to take the kids to a children’s museum….surely Dallas would have one…right? Right? Well the ‘attractions’ listing that the hotel provided claimed to have a children’s museum right by the Museum of Natural Science out at Fair park…ya know…where the Cotton Bowl is…whatever. It was the poorest excuse for a museum or park or whatever the hell it was. There was workers everywhere and they were setting up for something, which I later discovered was the state fair, and it was totally unuser friendly. I finally got fed up, not to mention frustrated and left. Went back to the hotel and took a nap.

Good news came from the hubby he was getting a generator and we could come home. I was so ready. So I packed up and got everything ready to head out by noon on Thursday.

No comments: