Friday, August 17, 2007

Hello...anybody out there...?

(crickets chirping)

Yes, I'm still alive and well. There seems to be too much to do and not enough time to do it. So...what have I done...stopped bloggin and runnin. Two of the things that I really like and are all mine. Sad.

So, I have some free time today and I thought I would catch up on what I've been missing for the last few months. NO...I don't really have free time I'm just taking it! So there.

Nothing truly exciting to report. Launching a shuttle every two months is really testing our resources and my sanity and I think every woman I know is pregnant.

I'll try and make more time next week. I need to get back in the saddle with running...it's funny blogging today and reading others blogs has really got me motivated. Just what I need.

Have a great weekend...make your hotel reservations now as to escape the wrath of Dean. Duh Duh Duhn....EEEEEEE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Missing you out on the roads. Maybe a good Fall debut would be the Fired up 5K on Labor Day. There's sure to be a ton of Striders and bloggers out there for that one. See you soon.

Pony and Petey said...

YAY!!! So glad to see you "back in the saddle" = ))

You've been missed!