Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sassafrass

This scence took place this morning as I was dropping my boys off at school:

Me: Well monkey is a happy boy this morning...(to Bug) are your a happy boy this morning?

Bug: I'd be alot happier if you weren't asking me all these questions.

I just stood there with my mouth gaping open...this sass from a 4.5 year old. When I eventually caught my snap and picked my chin up off the ground I began to struggle with losing it in anger or laughing it off in admiration.

I chose the latter thinking to myself...good one...impressive.

Not a good sign of what is to come...is it? I also told myself if I blow up he will have even more ammo to use against me when he wants to see if he can spin me up.

Yeah...I know the game...and I consider myself a formidable player. Watch it son.

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

LOL, when I was searching the house for my necklace before work, my 4 year old told me, "Mom, you might have to just go to work like that". Good grief! :-)