Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hammer Pants

Nothing really exciting to blog about.

I'm not motivated to do anything but shop. I can't justify it right now...except that it is spring and as I scour my closet every morning looking for something to wear I see NOTHING. I've got nothing to wear. And I'm not excited about the prospects that are filling the stores. What is it with the shapeless mu mu's they are trying to pawn off on us this season? Don't even get me started on the tights. I was a child of the 80's and I do not wish to revisit that fashion debacle. Next thing you know a model in M.C. Hammer pants will be on the front cover of Vogue. I shutter at the thought.

Running...nope. Just nope. I don't know what my problem is. Well...I know what it is...I'm not making time to do it. I just don't know how to get out of the funk. I'll start by just doing it.

Like I said...not much to blog about.

2 comments:

Pony and Petey said...

Hey chicky...you are not alone in your funk! I think maybe the weather has something to do with it??? I don't know...but I'm right there with ya...hang in there, running buddy = )

Anonymous said...

Running funks not allowed - come run with you club any Wednesday, 7pm at Memorial Park opposite the Fitness/Aquatic Center. We'll cure what ails ya :-)

Steeeve