Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Ok...real quick...here is a Valentine's Day present if you are married, single or with a significant other.

Skirts Sports.com is have a 50% off sale on most of their skirts ONE DAY ONLY. I think I just bought everything they sale. I'm on a mac and I'm not sure why I can't link anything...and I don't have time to figure it out. So...

This one is short. Work disabled blogging so I am going to have to carve out another time to blog. Frustrating...it's like they want you to spend your day at work working! Whatever. At least I can still read blogs if they would have disabled that...I would have to quit.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Junie B said...

I got real lucky yesterday. I didnt know about the sale, but went on there to buy myself that cute zebra print number...IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I SAW THE TOTAL!!!

So of course I had to add on the cute pink smooch tank!!!

RedDaisy said...

YAY! I got the zebra print, pink camo and free love!

TX Runner Mom said...

I bought the black w/smooch stripe, pink camo and a matching top! Wooohoo, we are going to look so cute in our skirts!

Pony and Petey said...

awwww...I wanna skirt!!! I'm curious about how comfortable they are for running...do the limit your leg movement, stuff like that... do they make a skirt with pockets for gels and stuff? Do they make a skirt in the Texas flag design??? hahahahaha

With all ya'll getting skirts, we're gonna have to start a new sub-group...the Houston Strider Skirted Running Bloggers = )))

RedDaisy said...

Pony...in my opinion they don't restrict anything! That is the glory of it. I also tested the wind factor. Stays put in wind gusts up to 20 miles an hour. YES! Unfortunately no flags but a cute black one with a flag shirt would be smashing.

Junie B said...

Pony gonna agree! you can move SO much easier!! and yes they a pocket...now on my Free Love one, there is a gu pocket on each side of the shorts under...my black on only has a small pocket on the skirt itself but you can just pin Gu's if you need more!